9. The two sides endorsed the important role played by the high-level economic and trade dialogue in guiding and promoting China-EU economic and trade relations. The Luka Modric Croatia Jersey EU noted China's recent efforts to improve market access and investment environment, strengthen intellectual property protection, and expand imports. It is expected that these measures will be fully implemented and further initiatives will be taken. The two sides are committed to ensuring fair and mutually beneficial cooperation in bilateral trade and investment, and will cooperate to solve the market access problems faced by their respective companies.
10. The two sides will continue to promote China's "One Belt, One Road" initiative to link with EU initiatives, including European investment plans and an expanded pan-European transportation network, and promote "hard connectivity" and "soft connectivity" through compatible sea, land and air transportation, Ivan Rakitic Croatia Jersey energy and digital networks. ". The two sides emphasized that cooperation in this area should improve the economic, social, financial, financial and environmental sustainability of Asia-Europe interconnection. The cooperation should be based on market rules and transparency principles, providing open procurement and a level playing field for all investors. Cooperation should also follow existing international standards and standards, their respective international responsibilities and the laws of the beneficiary countries of the project, taking into account the beneficiary countries. Policy and country situation.
11. The two sides welcomed the progress made in the China-EU interconnection platform and the successful holding of the third meeting of the chairmen, the third inter-connectivity expert group meeting and the third meeting of the investment and financing cooperation expert group. The two sides will speed up the implementation of the agreed pilot projects in consultation with Mario Mandzukic Croatia Jersey EU member states and stakeholders. The two sides will implement the "China-EU Interconnection Platform Immediate Action Plan" as determined by the Third Chairman's Meeting of the China-EU Interconnection Platform, and formulate an annual work plan to further promote the interconnection and interconnection of China-EU infrastructure.
12. The two sides welcomed the signing of the relevant agreement on the establishment of the China-EU Joint Investment Fund and the launch of the fund's first project.
13. The two sides regard the ongoing Luka Modric Croatia Jersey China-EU Investment Agreement negotiations as the top priority and are the key to establishing and maintaining an open, predictable, fair and transparent business environment for both investors. Both parties welcomed the exchange list bid, which will push the negotiations into a new phase. Both parties will work to speed up discussions on consolidated text and list bids.